What are loans for people on Centrelink?
There is no rule stating that being a Centrelink beneficiary is something we should be ashamed of. But sometimes, being one can add prejudice to some lender, so loans for centrelink customers can be hard to come by.
We could all agree that being a Centrelink recipient does not make our financial standing as appealing as we may want. As a result, landing a loan online is like a jungle, with some lenders automatically judging you based on what they see on the surface, not even bothering to look for the bigger picture or the reason behind it. That’s why ACDS crafted a unique way to help people on Centrelink especially for people with bad credit, we got you.
The Helping Hand of Centrelink
We all stumble with money problems once in our life and rest assured that you are not alone. In fact, hundreds, if not thousands of Australians found themselves on the same path and yes, life’s pretty unpredictable that’s for sure, that’s why when emergencies happen, it’s comforting to know that there’s help out there, all we have to do is look for the right partner. And Centrelink system is one of the most trusted institutions that are always willing to reach out a helping hand. The Centrelink system is created to support Australians when times of financial woes and a much-needed safety net. That’s one of the primary reasons we are not taking this against you or your character.
Let’s Pretend for a Moment
Let’s pretend that you’re a single mother, trying to make ends meet plus your due date meant getting nearer, yes you have been saving earnestly for the past 6 months, yet you still haven’t made enough money to help you buy your newborn essentials, In fact, you’re $650.00 short. Your current Centrelink social grant is not enough to cover this expense while still keeping your budget intact.
And then this happens…
You’re on the way to work one day and your rickety car took a skid on the sidewalk, then you realize that this is the end of your family car but with a new baby coming, you definitely can’t afford to buy a new one. You ask yourself, now what?
So what now?
Your head is spinning while thinking of other ways to sort this mess. Certainly, the baby will come out in two months and your oldest son will start this upcoming school term as well. Everything seems hopeless and there seems to be no other way to get out of this. One day, while searching online, you stumbled upon ACDS Loans and luckily we offer loans for people on Centrelink!
What are loans for people on Centrelink?
Traditional Lenders may think twice about granting small loans for people on Centrelink but the great news is that there’s plenty of options for individuals who are looking for Centrelink loans. Yes, the search can be tough but here are some expert tips that can definitely help you while on the hunt.
Centrelink Loans Advance Payments
If you are a Centrelink grantee, you can be eligible for an advance payment. This should always be your first alternative when searching for Centrelink Loans. What will happen is, Centrelink will pay you your future benefits early. This type of loan is zero-interest and you can settle this using your future Centrelink payments.
You don’t need to stress about arranging the repayment structure since Centrelink will be the one to take care of it for you. For some, this advance payment option is suitable for a short-term loan. We highly advise you to apply for this loan first before submitting a loan application here with us on ACDS. To get to know more about this set-up and check if you are eligible for an advance payment on your benefits, kindly visit the Department of Human Services.
What to know before applying for other loans for people on Centrelink
- Check your eligibility; Before submitting a loan application, if you’re on Centrelink, it’s important to fact check first, this is easily doable by checking the minimum requirements of the lender, and see if you are eligible for the said loan or not. An important reminder that loans for people on Centrelink are based on a conditional criterion.
- Read the fine print; We are all guilty of clicking the “I agree” button of any terms and conditions, but it’s important to examine other conditions to acquire the approval. Such as a regular income, or employment requirements.
- Shop around; Mothers always told us to never settle on the first thing you see when shopping. The same principle applies when looking for the right financial lender. Browse and take your time to look for a suitable partner. Ultimately, choose your desired personal loan option you can afford to repay.
Understand what sort of Centrelink Payment you receive
When seeking loans on Centrelink, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with what payments you’re receiving and the impact it has on your loan application. Below is the list of the most common Centrelink payments:
- Family Tax Benefit;
- Child Support Payments;
- Age Pension;
- Carer’s Allowance;
- Unemployment Benefits.
Different types of Centrelink payments that may be obtained varies from one lender to another, it’s pressing to know exactly which payments you acquire before applying.
Around 2.5 million people currently receive some form of Family Tax Benefit.
What purpose can I use loans for people on Centrelink for?
Being a Centrelink beneficiary should not hinder your privilege to borrow money right when you need it. For an employed individual, a small loan should provide relief for your finances. As a result, there’s plenty of reasons to apply for a small cash loan. For instance, here is a list of reasons people apply for a small loan:
- Taking a mini break
- To buy a new or used car
- Tidy up some of those pesky bills
- Update your home decor
- Upgrade your bathroom or kitchen
Your reason not on the list? No worries – cash loans can cater to almost any expense!
Still not sure about the different types of loans on Centrelink?
Still confused on where to start first? We get it! To make things easy for you, we compiled many related articles that clarify what the different names and terms mean.
What are the benefits of a personal loan?
Loans for people on Centrelink are highly beneficial when it comes to sorting out your finances, a literal helping hand. Furthermore, here are the top benefits you get out of a same day approval personal loan:
- Flexibility – Personal loans can be used in many ways!
- Merging numerous debts into one loan – if you have several bills, consolidating all of them into one loan can decrease your weekly repayments and overall interest.
- Emergency Funds – in need of quick money? A personal loan can be the answer! Loans for people on Centrelink are usually approved within the same day granted you apply within business hours.
ACDS Loans and loans for people on Centrelink
We know that Centrelink applicants already faced mountains of paperwork when applying for their benefits. Therefore, here at ACDS we offer no paperwork loans for Centrelink individuals and can be completed online! Fast and hassle-free loans are our everyday mission. Below is a list of loans that we offer:
|Loan Type:||Amount:||Term (Months):|
|Small Loan||$300 – $2,000||6-9|
|Medium Loan||$2,100 – $4,600||9-24|
Who is eligible to apply for ACDS Loan?
Before anything else, let’s first make sure that we meet the basic criteria and requirements. Don’t worry, these are simple and pretty basic too! To be eligible to apply for an ACDS cash advance, you first need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- A regular recipient of income into a personal bank account for 3 months (we consider Centrelink payments as a regular income)
- Access to an active mobile number and email address (when you apply for a loan for people on Centrelink, we will be sending you important information through both these channels so keep an eye out!)
What types of benefits are accepted?
Here at ACDS loans, we consider most Centrelink payments as a regular income but don’t worry if you are not a Centrelink recipient, we have other alternatives you can choose from.
|Family Tax Benefit||✔️|
|Disability Support Pension||✔️|
*However, we generally don’t accept Newstart or Youth Allowance as these are considered a temporary source of income.
What about loans for people on Centrelink with bad credit?
Having second thoughts? We understand your fear of being judged, and here at ACDS we made sure to look past your history because IT IS HISTORY after all. While we don’t offer any credit check loans, we offer a myriad of choices you can choose from even with a bad credit history. If you are currently unemployed but a Centrelink recipient, we are here to help you. For more details, kindly visit our loans for the unemployed page. If you have spare time, read about payday loan pitfalls here. For further inquiries, related to Centrelink loans for bad credit, you can also visit our bad credit loans page.
Quick and easy loan applications
Digital Age is upon us and gone are the days of laborious journeys to the bank, endless line and mountains of forms to be filled out. Traditional loans are out, if you are still doing the old ways of loan application, you’re doing it wrong!
We promote quick and easy loan applications that are 100% online. No need to take a time off or leave the comfort of your couch. The process is swift, with trust-worthy results! We highly advise you to apply during business hours to receive an update for your application within an hour, once approved we’ll transfer the cash straight to your bank account.
Ready to apply?
If you’re ready, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Apply online -proceed to the top of the page and use our online loan calculator to select a loan amount and term. You will even see an estimated repayment amount. If everything looks good to you, click apply!
- Complete the application form – we will need the basic information from you in order to properly assess your loan application. Don’t worry you can fill out the form 100% online, no printing required, wherever you are and whenever you like.
- We assess your application – once submitted, our team will review your application, if you applied during business hours, you should receive an update from us within 60 minutes.
- Sign your agreement – once approved, we will send the loan agreement to you electronically for you to review and sign. We highly advise you to review the agreement before you click the “I agree” button to be aware of any fees or charges that they could incur.
- Get your cash – after our team receives a signed copy of your agreement we will transfer the cash straight into your account. All thanks to instant banking, the cash could be in your account and ready to use in a matter of minutes! Talk about smooth!
Are loans for people on Centrelink ever guaranteed
ACDS is a responsible lender. That is why will always conduct an evaluation to make sure of your capacity to repay a loan before one is approved. Because of this very reason, we can’t provide guaranteed loans for people on Centrelink. What we can guarantee though is a fair shot and no prejudice in applying. You can contact us ahead and check your chances before making an actual application online if you really want to make sure.
Why loans for people on Centrelink may be knocked back
At ACDS we always do our best to try and approve a loan. But it still depends on the Centrelink structure you are currently receiving. Another factor to get a huge head start, we highly advised you to accurately fill out your application to give yourself the best chance at approval. If you are not receiving enough from Centrelink per week or fortnight to qualify, it’s worth checking on what other Centrelink benefits you may get designated to and bump up your payments before you apply for a loan. If you want, you can also visit the Department of Human Services and do free Centrelink benefits check.
Are there extra protections for people on Centrelink
Certainly, yes! The Australian federal government implemented some safety measures for individuals who apply for loans while on Centrelink. In a nutshell, people who receive at least 50% of their income from Centrelink can only have 20% of their income go towards small amount credit contract repayments. With this security, those on Centrelink can breathe easier because not all of their income will not just to repay small loans.
Things you should consider before applying for loans on Centrelink
We all know that it’s easier to take the money but is difficult to pay it back, so it’s important to consider future expenses that might come your way, we also recommend you to seek advice from a financial advisor, they will walk you through the pros and cons of applying for short-term loans while on Centrelink. That’s why we encourage you to do research first before applying to one of our products.
ACDS Loans to the rescue!
If you find yourself in need of a lending hand for quick access to cash, ACDS is here to the rescue! Now you can do your new journey with your upcoming baby while not worrying if your financial status will be in shambles. Now that is a feel-good ending we can smile about!
Keep in touch
Don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff to ask for advice, they’ll be more than happy to answer your questions before applying and help you process.